What information do we collect?
– We collect information from you when you place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or via communication such as e-mail.
– When ordering or registering for an account, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site as a guest.
– We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register for an account, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
– To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests,
– To quickly process your payment transactions,
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature,
– If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we will send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mails from us, please refer to the “How you can opt-out, remove, or modify information you have provided to us” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register an account or participate in other features such as marketing programs will be contacted and given a choice as to whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How to we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information that you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider(s) transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow it) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your bowser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, it should not affect the general function of the website. However, if you experience a problem, you can place an order by contacting us via e-mail or by phone.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We will NEVER sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
General website visitor information is used solely by our company to aide us in providing the best service to customers, or for marketing or fundraising purposes.
How an you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscription, please let us know by unsubscribing from our newsletter. You will find this option at the bottom of every e-mail newsletter that you receive.
Third Party Links
From time to time, we feature third party links on our website. We believe in, and support, a number of businesses and non-profits, which we might feature on our website from time to time. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, if a specific link does not function, please feel free to contact us and let us know.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback